Qiang's painting for today: Wild West

Qiang Huang

Jun 25, 2022, 12:14:30 PM6/25/22
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Wild West

18" x 24", oil on canvas

As an artist living in Texas, I need to paint cactus. I was at San Angelo State Park in June last year. It was the season that cactus bloomed wildly. I am glad I took a few photos with my phone. Now I have this studio painting done. By the way, I am preparing for a solo show in this December. This one will be shown in Fredericksburg, TX.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189