Qiang's painting for today: Demo 3 at Landgrove Vermont

Qiang Huang

Jun 25, 2024, 9:54:03 PM (7 days ago) Jun 25
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Demo 3 at Landgrove Vermont

16" x 12" Oil on Board

I taught a still life painting workshop in Vermont recently. This was one of my demos. I am glad that my understanding the behaviors of color is getting deeper. Scientific analysis has made my painting procedure more systematic and controllable. At the mean time, the spontaneous intuition helps me to witness more the egoless process of the art creation.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Copyrights © QH Art Studio All Rights Reserved