Qiang's painting for today: Cool Clear Water

Qiang Huang

Nov 7, 2022, 5:57:05 PM11/7/22
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Cool Clear Water

Video

12" x 24" Oil on Board

Waterlilies is always my favorite subject to paint in San Angelo. I love the International Waterlily Garden. Waterlilies give me endless freedom to design. I don't need to follow specific pads or flower to obtain the realistic presentation. I was looking for all the opportunities to combine multiple kinds of pad distribution patterns and involve different types of texture to create my composition. This painting has won two awards: the Waterlily Award and the 3rd Place of EPAT competition. I feel so fortunate and happy. I have made a video to document this painting endeavor.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Copyrights © QH Art Studio All Rights Reserved