Qiang's painting for today: Lotus at Mayfield

Qiang Huang

Jun 30, 2022, 11:16:18 AM6/30/22
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Lotus at Mayfield

12" x 12", oil on board

First time painting lotus leaves. The green is intense. I have to use Cad unfortunately. I have tried to tackle the color of green, but so far I still have not got it completely. Of course I can say: I go with the flow, or I painted intuitively, but .... I will continue to work on it until someday.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

My DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189