New Zoom Workshop Announcement

Qiang Huang

Mar 10, 2021, 2:21:08 PM3/10/21
to qiang-huang-a-...@googlegroups.com

Having trouble viewing the message? Click here to see the web version.

My Blog       My Website       My Workshops       My Email

Zoom Workshop in April

I plan to teach my 2nd Zoom workshop in April. This one will take two weeks, from April 19 (Monday) to April 30 (Friday). I will cover the same amount of information as my current March workshop in a more condensed way. If you are interested taking this workshop, please visit the webpage: http://www.qh-art.com/zoom-workshop-3_2021.html for detailed information and click the blue registration button to sign up. I have only 15 seats. Please take your action as quick as possible.

Thank you for viewing my art,

Qiang

Covid-19 may stop my workshops, but not my DVDs and online teaching. Click the images below to order

My "Painter's Guide" app (Free)

My Demo and Podcast

Live with Eric Rhoads #172

Plein Air Podcast #189