Newchip Accelerator: Final chance to apply

Austin Evans

Apr 8, 2021, 11:53:31 AM4/8/21
to Qfs-Devel

Hello Quantcast File Sys team,

I am taking one final opportunity to remind you about the upcoming application deadline for the Newchip Accelerator Program. This is an equity-free accelerator program that helps startups like yours to fund, build, and scale with an unprecedented speed.

With Newchip, 70% of our graduates successfully close the funding round and they do so within six months. I believe Quantcast File Sys should not miss this opportunity.

If you agree, please feel free to fill in the application form by April 11 and we will contact you within 5 business days.

Best regards,

Austin

Austin Evans

Chief Admissions Officer @Newchip