Internals discussion board / maillist

Michal Policht

Jul 11, 2012, 5:02:24 AM7/11/12
to qextser...@googlegroups.com
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see such thing. Shall I use this
mailing list for my concerns about implementation or create separate
mailing list / wiki? Or maybe use issues tracker? By concerns I mean my
personal views, thoughts and ideas, which unlike bugs or obvious
improvements may require discussion, or be simple comments, or questions
to the others.

I don't want to spam and make chaos in services established for the
specific purpose.

Regards.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer

Jul 11, 2012, 7:38:36 AM7/11/12
to qextser...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how it used to be, but normally (ie, in other FOSS projects) that
kind of stuff it's discused in a mailing list like this.

--
Cuando me preguntaron sobre algún arma capaz de contrarrestar el poder de la
bomba atómica, yo sugerí la mejor de todas: la paz.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/
signature.asc