Workflow and tags

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer

Jul 23, 2012, 7:05:06 PM7/23/12
to qextser...@googlegroups.com
Is there a defined workflow over the repo?

Also, it would be good to have tags in order to be able to use git describe.

Debao: what are you expecting to do before a new release? I want to know in
order to try to see if anything else is missing and organize the packaging.

Kinds ergards, Lisandro.

--
Ud. está viendo a la persona que ven nuestros clientes.
Leyenda pegada en el espejo de una empresa.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/
signature.asc

1+1=2

Aug 15, 2012, 5:28:50 AM8/15/12
to qextser...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lisandro,

It's my fault, when I push the converted-git-repository to the server,
I forget to push the tags.

1.2beta1 and 1.2beta2 tags has been added now.

Regards,

Debao

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer

Aug 15, 2012, 11:17:30 AM8/15/12
to qextser...@googlegroups.com, 1+1=2
On Wed 15 Aug 2012 06:28:50 1+1=2 escribió:
> Hi Lisandro,
>
> It's my fault, when I push the converted-git-repository to the server,
> I forget to push the tags.
>
> 1.2beta1 and 1.2beta2 tags has been added now.

Thank you!!! =)

--
Must it be assumed that because we are engineers beauty is not
our concern, and that while we make our constructions robust

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer

Aug 15, 2012, 11:19:30 AM8/15/12
On Wed 15 Aug 2012 12:17:30 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer escribió:
> On Wed 15 Aug 2012 06:28:50 1+1=2 escribió:
> > Hi Lisandro,
> >
> > It's my fault, when I push the converted-git-repository to the server,
> > I forget to push the tags.
> >
> > 1.2beta1 and 1.2beta2 tags has been added now.
>
> Thank you!!! =)

By the way, let me suggest to use annotated or signed tags for next time :)
In this way we don't need to add --tags to git describe.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
Yo quiero conocer el pensamiento de Dios, el resto son detalles.
Albert Einstein