Modifications for QtQuick (QML) compatibility

Piyoosh Mukhija

Feb 12, 2013, 7:13:12 AM2/12/13
to qextser...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have made a few modifications to allow specification of port settings parameters from QML. I would need some help in pushing the changes. The changes have been committed to my local git copy, but need to be pushed to the master branch. Could you add my email (this is a gmail ID) to the users allowed to push changes? The changes I have made are major revision change as they will break the existing code (enum types have been moved from global namespace to PortSettings class).

Thanks,
Piyoosh