大家好!今年有什么workshop吗?

孙茂胤

Mar 20, 2013, 3:03:35 AM3/20/13
to qd...@googlegroups.com
大家好,我来自中国海洋大学,现在是acm俱乐部的负责人,愿意出一份力。

全国各地的lug都很火,为什么青岛的略冷清啊。

中国海洋大学lug骨干成员也在我们俱乐部,希望今年能多举办讲座等,活跃气氛,开阔视野,提高学生们的水平

Alex Zhang

Mar 20, 2013, 3:06:43 AM3/20/13
to qd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
欢迎在几个月之后 post 内容!
以前我在国内的时候青岛 LUG 还是挺活跃的,还有几个老外。
现在应该主要组织者还是郑海永博士以及 Eson 吧?青岛大学这边 Adam Wen 应该也会比较活跃?已经比较久没有回国了,不是太清楚。

--
Alex Difan Zhang (@tifan)

Shan Gavin

Mar 20, 2013, 3:50:17 AM3/20/13
to qd...@googlegroups.com
I'm currently working for IBM. IBM has some kind of university cooperative activities called "UR".
Not sure your university has been involved?

Thanks,
Gavin

姜兆宁(Eric Jiang)

Mar 20, 2013, 6:00:08 AM3/20/13
to qd...@googlegroups.com
我们正在筹建“青岛创客空间” , 有没有有兴趣的朋友,主要介绍和鼓励青岛的硬件创新和创客运动

--
青岛 Linux 用户组

此致
  敬!

                           姜兆宁

Shan Gavin

Mar 20, 2013, 6:25:05 AM3/20/13
to qd...@googlegroups.com

在 2013年3月20日下午6:00,姜兆宁(Eric Jiang) <jiangz...@gmail.com>写道:
我们正在筹建“青岛创客空间” , 有没有有兴趣的朋友,主要介绍和鼓励青岛的硬件创新和创客运动

Have a introduction to that so-called "hardware innovation"?

Thanks,
Gavin

孙茂胤

Mar 21, 2013, 8:59:14 AM3/21/13
to qd...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if there's any organization related to IBM. Actually in my two years colledge life, I haven't heard of any event about IBM... But we would appreciate it if some your company come and share some news. This helps IBM attracting talents and improves our university.

Mostly my club holds contests about algorithms and data structures, but this year we plan to expand it and hold some lectures or organize exchanging meetings. We found there's almost no such things in this university.Even we couldn't find a partner easily when we want to start a project.

I'm going to contact Teacher 郑海永 this week to see how our university think of such things recently.

在 2013年3月20日星期三UTC+8下午3时50分17秒,Gavin Shan写道:

孙茂胤

Mar 21, 2013, 9:00:41 AM3/21/13
to qd...@googlegroups.com
我也想知道硬件创新指的是什么。。我们平时接触硬件的不多,可能最多也就到单片机。

在 2013年3月20日星期三UTC+8下午6时00分08秒,coolman写道:

Shan Gavin

Mar 22, 2013, 9:52:12 PM3/22/13
to qd...@googlegroups.com
More information could be found from the following link. The contact also can be found in that page:

http://www-31.ibm.com/ibm/cn/university/about/memo2.shtml

欢迎拨打 86-21-60924321

上海浦东新区张江高科技园区科苑路 399号 10号楼 201203

ib...@cn.ibm.com