visiting qingdao

Martin Bähr

Jul 30, 2014, 5:14:06 AM7/30/14
to Qingdao Linux Users Group
hi,

my name is martin,
i am the secretary for the Beijing GNU/Linux User Group.

i am visiting qingdao for a few days, and i'd love to meet some of you!

greetings, martin.

--
eKita - the online platform for your entire academic life

Difan Zhang

Jul 30, 2014, 5:16:51 AM7/30/14
to Qingdao Linux User Group
Hi Martin,

Glad to hear about that! I'm pretty sure some of our folks will be around...

Difan Zhang (@tifan)
http://tifan.net/
> --
> 青岛 Linux 用户组

Martin Bähr

Jul 30, 2014, 11:28:16 AM7/30/14
to qdlug
Excerpts from Difan Zhang's message of 2014-07-30 11:16:10 +0200:
> Glad to hear about that! I'm pretty sure some of our folks will be around...

so far noone else replied. i assume you are not in qingdau right now.
maybe you can pass my phone number to some people because i may not read email
all the time.

15810389141

孙茂胤

Jul 30, 2014, 4:41:36 PM7/30/14
to qd...@googlegroups.com, mba...@email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Welcome to Tsingtao. I'd like to invite you to visit my university(Ocean University of China in Laoshan) but I'm in Germany now :( .

There are some other Linux users in my university, and in my memory most of them are not in the mail list. I'll forward the information and ask whether they are still in Tsingtao. I guess some of them are preparing to participate programming contests now.

When will you leave? And would you like to pay more than 2 hours traffic time on traveling to our university?

在 2014年7月30日星期三UTC+2上午11时14分06秒,Martin Bähr写道:

Difan Zhang

Jul 30, 2014, 6:27:52 PM7/30/14
to Qingdao Linux User Group, mba...@email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Simon,

Would you please direct those Linux users to this mailing list? It's
always good to have a local user group revived.

Send this link to them: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/qdlug

Difan Zhang (@tifan)
http://tifan.net/

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qdlug/941d4f76-0a8b-4a1d-969d-1862cc2bf816%40googlegroups.com.

孙茂胤

Jul 31, 2014, 4:09:37 AM7/31/14
to qd...@googlegroups.com, mba...@email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Agreed. But I don't have their email addresses now... I'll do this asap.

在 2014年7月31日星期四UTC+2上午12时27分52秒,Difan Zhang写道:

姜兆宁(Eric Jiang)

Jul 31, 2014, 10:41:58 PM7/31/14
to qd...@googlegroups.com, mba...@email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Martin and QD Linux User group,

We can provide a space to host meetings for free.

Qingdao Maker Space welcomes you. :-)

Regards
Eric Jiang
--
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了Google网上论坛中的“Qingdao Linux User Group”论坛。
要退订此论坛并停止接收此论坛的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到qdlug+un...@googlegroups.com

--
此致
  敬!

                           姜兆宁

Todd

Jul 31, 2014, 10:54:54 PM7/31/14
to QD-LUG
我可以请大家哈最好的青岛啤酒原浆 :D

彭勇

Aug 1, 2014, 4:12:07 AM8/1/14
to qd...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to Qingdao Maker Space :)

Address: F10-B4, Bldg. B, International Innovation Park, 169 Songling Rd., Laoshan, Qingdao 266101

--
彭勇
Copyepng

Martin Bähr

Aug 1, 2014, 11:43:59 AM8/1/14
to 姜兆宁, qd...@googlegroups.com
Excerpts from 姜兆宁(Eric Jiang)'s message of 2014-08-01 04:41:56 +0200:
> Martin and QD Linux User group,
> We can provide a space to host meetings for free.
> Qingdao Maker Space welcomes you. :-)

now there is an idea!
it would be nice to visit the makerspace in any case.

unfortunately it is quite far from the city center where i am so it will take
more than 1.5 hours to go there.

at what time is the space open on saturday?

Martin Bähr

Aug 2, 2014, 12:22:15 PM8/2/14
to Difan Zhang, Qingdao Linux User Group
Excerpts from Difan Zhang's message of 2014-07-30 11:16:10 +0200:
> Glad to hear about that! I'm pretty sure some of our folks will be around...

apparently not.
oh well, next time i'll try to plan earlier...

btw: what happened to the qdlug website?
it has some japanese content. is the domain lost or is the hostname just
pointing to an old ip address?

孙茂胤

Aug 2, 2014, 1:52:11 PM8/2/14
to qd...@googlegroups.com, cheun...@gmail.com, mba...@email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
I didn't know we have a website...

在 2014年8月2日星期六UTC+2下午6时22分15秒,Martin Bähr写道:

Difan Zhang

Aug 2, 2014, 2:11:59 PM8/2/14
to Martin Bähr, Qingdao Linux User Group
We used to have a website several years ago. Then the domain was lost.
Difan Zhang (@tifan)
http://tifan.net/

郑海永

Sep 4, 2014, 1:33:17 AM9/4/14
to qd...@googlegroups.com
Sorry that missed too much because of the email address change...

在 2014年8月3日星期日UTC+8上午2时11分59秒,Difan Zhang写道: