Moving to github

Jeremy Lainé

Nov 9, 2013, 6:03:50 AM11/9/13
to qdj...@googlegroups.com
As Matt Broadstone pointed out, the current workflow on googlecode is suboptimal for lack
of a pull request feature. I would also like to make use of travis for continuous
integration. I am therefore moving the QDjango code over to github:

https://github.com/jlaine/qdjango

I will be updating the homepage soon, but in the meantime:

- check out the code from github

- please submit any new issues / pull requests on github

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Lainé

Nov 9, 2013, 9:47:12 AM11/9/13
to qdj...@googlegroups.com
On 11/09/2013 12:03 PM, Jeremy Lain� wrote:
> As Matt Broadstone pointed out, the current workflow on googlecode is suboptimal for lack
> of a pull request feature. I would also like to make use of travis for continuous
> integration.

OK travis is all hooked up so we now have auto tests for SQLite, MySQL and Postgres:

https://travis-ci.org/jlaine/qdjango/

Jeremy

Jeremy Lainé

Nov 13, 2013, 5:16:04 AM11/13/13
to qdj...@googlegroups.com
On 11/09/2013 03:47 PM, Jeremy Lain� wrote:
> OK travis is all hooked up so we now have auto tests for SQLite, MySQL and Postgres:
>
> https://travis-ci.org/jlaine/qdjango/

.. and we now have continuous integration for Qt5 too (for all 3 DB
backends)!

Jeremy