Re: Linking QDjango with QtApps [Desktop]

Message has been deleted

Jeremy Lainé

Aug 7, 2013, 3:24:55 AM8/7/13
to qdj...@googlegroups.com
Horacio,

It would help if you mentioned what platform you are targetting.

Jeremy

On 08/07/2013 05:23 AM, Horacio Benitez wrote:
> Hi all, i've done compilating the source of django, at first with problems with
> lqdjango-db but im off that problem now, my question is, if im making a desktop app,
> with a mysql database, how can i use the libraries of qdjango in my project? Sorry if
> the question if kinda stupid, but i really need your help, im new at qdjango and there
> isnt a complete tutorial on how to do an app with Qt5 and QDjango, please i would
> appreciate your help. --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "QDjango" group.
> qdjango+u...@googlegroups.com.

Horacio Benitez

Aug 7, 2013, 3:53:36 PM8/7/13
to qdj...@googlegroups.com
hi Jeremy, im on kubuntu 13.04, im just trying to make QtGUI apps and QDjango libraries, to use the ORM that uses QDjango for mapping tables with classes, if that was what u mean with what platform im targetting, i live in Paraguay and i learned Qt just by reading myself the Qt Book and Qt Documentation, so please understand if i have trouble understanding the 'reserverd words' of Qt conversations on this group.