example on expose results to QML?

mes...@gmx.at

Jun 15, 2013, 3:23:41 AM6/15/13
to qdj...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone;

I'm currently trying to expose a result, which I get from QDjangoQuerySet::values() or QDjangoQuerySet::valuesList(), to QML but I can't seem to get it to work.
I have tried implementing QAbstractListModel on my own and later was hinted to this code example https://code.google.com/p/cellardoor/source/browse/?r=cd45960b47d3e9ae74132b56a54c727dd8c8c307#git/src (look at the generalmodel and the controller in particular) which may be quite usefull if it worked together with QDjango.

Well maybe it does! But I couldn't get it to work and my c++ knowledge isn't something to boast about.

Does anyone already got a working solution in that regard?

many thanks for your time.