How to insert a hole or an internal boundary edge within a single crystal?

Ali Radhi

Feb 23, 2015, 3:41:01 PM2/23/15
to qcme...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I would like to know if there is a way to insert a hole as an internal boundary through a single crystal. Thanks and am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
Ali Radhi

Ronghao SHI

Oct 12, 2017, 4:05:29 AM10/12/17
to qcmethod
Hello Ali,

Have you solved the problem?  I am also stuck in this problem. I inserted the hole successfully but distorted the geometry, resulted in an error. My code is available in my GitHub account. If you know the solution, please tell me, Thank you very much.

Looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards
Ronghao Shi

在 2015年2月24日星期二 UTC+8上午4:41:01,Ali Radhi写道:

Ronghao SHI

Oct 13, 2017, 4:35:43 AM10/13/17
to qcmethod
Hello Ali,

I solved this problem yesterday as soon as I finished the last reply.  My code is pushed to my GitHub repo, aimed to help the novices of QC method.

Ronghao SHI

在 2017年10月12日星期四 UTC+8下午4:05:29,Ronghao SHI写道:

V P

Oct 13, 2017, 6:00:08 AM10/13/17
to qcme...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am not working on QC anymore but I nevertheless send you my paper from 2013 where I explain how I did holes at grain boundaries interfaces.

Cheers,

Vincent

Péron-Lührs Vincent

PeronLuhrsAM2013.pdf