Another fraud..

Steve Brown

Oct 31, 2022, 10:07:58 AM10/31/22
I no longer have any connection with the management of a certain dispute, despite this, a person sends me the following information: a person tried to charge me fraudulently, "ONCE AGAIN", for something that I do not have ever done.

This information is timely and updates (it was not necessary to proceed) a letter sent a few days ago to a film distributor. I am currently resisting the urge to take legal action.

Letter sent to an American film producer :

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2022/08/warner-bros-office-services-without.html