Re: [Bug #1] The "root directory link breakage" problem

Tim Weber

Apr 14, 2008, 5:20:13 PM4/14/08
to qb-u...@lists.scytale.name
On Sun, 2008-Apr-13 at 16:48:55 +0200, Tim Weber wrote:
> Okay, I finally found the time to create a better fix. There's now a
> new template tag called <qb:cleanpath>, and it should be put around
> every place where a path is constructed. The default templates have
> been updated to use it

Okay, I breakded it. It turns out that doing something like
<qb:cleanpath><qb:urlbase/><qb:urlpath/></qb:cleanpath> is actually
bullshit, because cleanpath will remove the double slashes in

The default templates have been fixed, you may again have a look at
the diff[1] to update your own templates. Note that only the Atom
templates should be affected, because the page templates only include
absolute path link targets, no full URLs.

[1]:
https://scytale.name/git/gitweb.cgi?p=qb.git;a=commitdiff;h=64d7df0460ace417bd6f2043969d669b52242190

Questions? Here or in IRC.

Regards,