export pdf

Baozhou Sun

Feb 21, 2024, 1:23:23 AMFeb 21
to QATrack+
Hi Randy,

Do you know why the PDF page shows empty when I export the results to PDF?
See the screenshot attached.

Thanks,

Baozhou

export to pdf.png

tbe...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2024, 5:10:48 AMFeb 21
to QATrack+
Hi Baozhou,

I had this once and a restart of the server helped. Not sure why the preview worked an the save not.

regards
Thomas

Baozhou Sun

Feb 21, 2024, 4:12:14 PMFeb 21
to QATrack+
Thanks Thomas!
I restarted the server, but it did not resolve the issue.

Baozhou

Andres Sierra

Feb 22, 2024, 6:37:07 AMFeb 22
to QATrack+
Hi, this happens to me, and it's apparently a permissions issue.
Did you export the results with a superuser?

Baozhou Sun

Feb 22, 2024, 8:16:43 PMFeb 22
to QATrack+
Yes. I exported it with a superuser.
Thanks,

Alex Bredikin

Feb 23, 2024, 9:16:20 AMFeb 23
to QATrack+
Did you find a resolution to this? I am also having the same issue. I rebooted the server and exported with a superuser/admin account, still blank.

Thanks,
Alex

Randle Taylor

Feb 23, 2024, 5:19:31 PMFeb 23
to Alex Bredikin, QATrack+
This is caused by a Chrome update that breaks the PDF rendering there is a fix here:

If you update the file mentioned there, then restart the QATrack+ service you should be able to generate PDFs again.

Randy

Andres Sierra

Feb 28, 2024, 3:54:31 AMFeb 28
to QATrack+
It's working fine after adding two lines to utils.py.

We are running qatrack version 3.1.1.3 on ubuntu 22.04.3.

Thanks,
Andrés.

Randle Taylor

Feb 28, 2024, 9:09:11 AMFeb 28
to Andres Sierra, QATrack+
Great thanks for confirming the fix works!

Randy