Re: [QATrack+ 3463] plotting test during a test list

Randle Taylor

Feb 23, 2024, 5:26:18 PMFeb 23
to Iago gonzalez, QATrack+

but for plotting test results you can set up a calculation test with a procedure something like:

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
xy_data = [(1, lin_1), (2, lin_2), (3, lin_3), ...]  # where lin_1, lin_2 are your test variable names
completed = [point for point in xy_data if point[1] is not None]
xs = [point[0] for point in completed]
ys = point[1] for point in completed]
plt.plot(xs, ys)
UTILS.write_file("plot.png", plt.gcf())
result = 1

Hope that helps!
Randy

On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 at 17:14, Iago gonzalez <iag...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning,

I would like to plot a graph with the tests variables while I perform a test list(like iterative).
What is the proper way?

Kind regards,lin_test_qatrack.JPG