Report generating error

Rafael Giordano

May 20, 2024, 12:47:32 PMMay 20
to QATrack+
Hello,
I've being using QATrack+ 3.1.0 for the past years over a localhost because it's running over Windows 7.
I have created daily, weeklly and monthlly reports with just fine for the pasts years, but since a couple of weeks become to have some issue about it, wich I'll describe:
The report can't be displayed because it's not generated.

Report type: Test List Instance Details
Report Format: PDF (Other format doesn't work either)
Work Completed: Today (other option doesn't work either)
Test List (Cycle): 4 diferent items (1, 2 or 3 items works just fine!!!)

I can't understand why I don't get the error when adding 1, 2 or 3 items in the Test List.
I've read and tried different solutions on the conversation list such as "Can't download as PDF file" from Jin-yan Hu , "Unable to load report. Please try agan later" from Paolo Togni, but none of them seems solve the issue.

I haven't updated Chrome,  Windows nor SQL.

Any suggestion is welcome.
Regards,
RAFAEL