QATrack+ web screen is not displayed correctly

KUNI NAO

May 24, 2024, 11:21:46 PMMay 24
to QATrack+
クリップボード_05-25-2024_01.jpgHello.
I installed QATrack+ according to the documentation. You can also log in. However, the web framework is not displayed correctly.
When I browse to Chrome's developer mode, I'm getting an error.
How can I resolve this? Someone please tell me.

tbe...@gmail.com

May 25, 2024, 1:04:54 AMMay 25
to QATrack+
Hi,

I think at least one step in your installation went wrong. You should double check the installation instructions.
My guesss would be the command python manage.py collectstatic
Try to run this (after starting the venv) and see if that solves your problem.

regards
Thomas

KUNI NAO

May 26, 2024, 10:28:38 PMMay 26
to QATrack+
Hello, Thomas.
Thank you for your useful advice.
I was able to successfully fix it by re-running the suggested "python manage.py collectstatic" command!
thank you!