Tolerance option for Multiple Choice tests

Angelos V.

Mar 26, 2024, 2:27:03 PMMar 26
to QATrack+
Hi,

I am trying to add some tolerances for a multiple choice tests. I noticed that there are only fields for Multiple Choice OK Values and Multiple Choice Action Values. Is it possible to have Multiple Choice Tolerance Values? We are on version 3.1.1.3.

Thanks in advance,
Angelos

tbe...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2024, 3:14:26 AMMar 27
to QATrack+
Hi Angelos,

in my QATrack+ version (3.1.1.2) I can only set MC Ok and Tolerance values, every value not in ok or tolerance will fail (action level), so you have the classic 3 options with mc as well.
QAT_MC.PNG
From within a testlist it can look like this:
QAT_MC2.PNG

I can't remember having added the option for tolerance anywhere by myself, so I would assume you also have the same options when adding a new tolerance.

regards
Thomas

Angelos V.

Mar 28, 2024, 8:30:11 AMMar 28
to QATrack+
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your answer, I now understand the logic, automatically assigning everything not in the two boxes to the third option.

Interestingly my two box options are OK and Action Values, as opposed to yours being OK and Tolerance Values. I assume it has  something to do with the version or how the system was setup. In any case, the logic works in the same fashion so no functional differences.

Thanks,
Angelos

Randle Taylor

Mar 28, 2024, 2:33:19 PMMar 28
to Angelos V., QATrack+
I could be misremembering, but as far as I can recall QATrack+ has never used "Multiple Choice Action Values" so it seems like maybe someone modified your installation?

Randy