Tolerance band chart plotting error

aggelosva...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2020, 11:34:03 AM7/17/20
to QATrack+

Hi all,

I am having some issues when plotting a chart. Specifically, one side of the plotted tolerance band is sometimes plotted beyond the defined tolerance number.

For example, in the following test with a reference value of -104 HU and tolerance ranges of -50 and 50 HU (so an acceptable range of -54 to -154HU):

when I hit the “view chart” button I get the following tolerance interval of -44 (I think) to -154:

Worth mentioning that measurement values outside the tolerance range are actually flagged up properly in all tests, however, when plotted, are erroneously represented as being within the tolerance bands.

This does not happen in all tests. For example, the test right above the example in the testlist, with a reference value of -47HU and the same tolerance interval has the tolerance band plotted right.

We are using QATrack+ version 0.3.0.9.

Thanks,

Angelos

Randle Taylor

Jul 17, 2020, 4:16:21 PM7/17/20
to aggelosva...@gmail.com, QATrack+
Thanks very much for reporting this Angelos.  Certainly looks like a bug to me.  I've filed an issue and will try to reproduce and fix this.

Randy

Randle Taylor

Jul 17, 2020, 9:08:25 PM7/17/20
to aggelosva...@gmail.com, QATrack+
Sometimes my brain fails me and I fixed this already in 0.3.1.  See here: https://bitbucket.org/tohccmedphys/qatrackplus/issues/417/reference-visualization-wrong-in-charts  (in my defence July 2019 feels more like 10 years ago rather than 1 year).

aggelosva...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2020, 1:34:02 PM7/18/20
to QATrack+
Ahh, thanks and apologies for not checking. An update is in our pipeline.

Randle Taylor

Jul 18, 2020, 3:49:44 PM7/18/20
to aggelosva...@gmail.com, QATrack+
No problem.  The version that it's fixed in hasn't been released yet.  Aiming for a release in Sept-Nov.

RT