[qarrtsiluni news] Health issue complete

qarrtsiluni

Apr 29, 2010, 1:24:57 PM4/29/10
to qarrtsil...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Health issue is now complete:
http://qarrtsiluni.com/category/health/

Thanks to everyone who sent work in, whether or not it was chosen for inclusion. We are, as always, deeply honored by your interest and support.

The New Classics issue will begin to unfold on Monday, and we anticipate that the next submissions period will be in June. (The theme is still to be determined.)

Dave and Beth

--
Beth Adams and Dave Bonta
Managing Editors, qarrtsiluni