Watermark, the New Classics issue, and The Crowd

qarrtsiluni

Aug 30, 2010, 3:21:15 PM8/30/10
to qarrtsil...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We're excited! Today marks the launch of Watermark, the fabulous winner of our second annual poetry chapbook contest by Clayton Michaels. Read all about it here:
http://qarrtsiluni.com/2010/08/30/watermark/
We are trying to raise the bar for online poetry publication, if that doesn't sound too immodest, at the same time that we reaffirm our love for print. It's a pleasure to have such terrific poems with which to experiment!

Also, if you haven't visited the magazine in a little while, what with summer vacations and all, do stop by and check out the recently completely New Classics issue, which was chock full of old friends in new guises, and many strange and wonderful things besides:
http://qarrtsiluni.com/category/new-classics/

Tomorrow we'll catch our breaths, and then on Wednesday we'll begin serializing the next issue, The Crowd.

Here's wishing everyone a happy fall -- or spring, as the case may be. We hope you find plenty to fuel your creative imaginations in the changing season.

Dave and Beth