Words of Power in print, the Crowd issue is complete, and Translation is coming up

qarrtsiluni

Dec 30, 2010, 2:46:59 PM12/30/10
to qarrtsil...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We're ending the year with a bang: our fabulous Crowd issue just wrapped up yesterday -- stop by to read the issue summary, browse the Table of Contents, and catch up on anything you might've missed.

The Words of Power issue just appeared in a new print edition, and our publishing partners at Phoenicia call it "a magic box filled with curses and spells, charms and prayers, incantations, imprecations, castigations, oaths and legal instruments, mantras and scripture — and a collection of remarkable images inspired by the theme." It's dedicated to the memory of artist and educator Harvey Parker.

Next week we'll begin to serialize the Translation issue, for which we've received many wild and wonderful submissions. We've extended the deadline through Dec 31, so if you haven't sent anything yet, you still have time! Visit the website for details.

Thanks for your support of qarrtsiluni in 2010, and best wishes for a peaceful and productive New Year.

Beth and Dave

--
Beth Adams and Dave Bonta
Managing Editors, qarrtsiluni