Call for submissions: Imprisonment

qarrtsiluni

Apr 1, 2011, 2:18:25 PM4/1/11
to qarrtsil...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

We're excited to announce the opening of submissions for the next issue: Imprisonment, edited by Ken Lamberton and Ann E. Michael. The deadline will be April 30. As the theme description makes clear, we are equally interested in literal and figurative forms of imprisonment: http://wp.me/p6kvT-2UA

Feel free to copy and paste the text of the call into email lists, blog posts, and the like. Thanks for any help you can give in spreading the word. Also, please note that our fabulous Translation issue is due to run for another month yet, following which qarrtsiluni will take a brief vacation before commencing serialization of Imprisonment.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Dave, Beth, Ann and Ken

http://qarrtsiluni.com