Mutating the Signature is in print!

qarrtsiluni

Mar 16, 2010, 12:25:09 PM3/16/10
to qarrtsil...@googlegroups.com
We're delighted to announce the publication of the print edition of "Mutating the Signature," the Winter 2009 issue of qarrtsiluni, edited by Dana Guthrie Martin and Nathan Moore. We hope many readers and contributors will want to own a copy, and we greatly appreciate your support for our ongoing volunteer efforts.

The book, designed and published by Phoenicia Publishing, has a full color cover, 146 pages, and is available for $13.95, either through our online store or at Amazon. Please visit the Phoenicia site for full details and a look inside the book:

http://www.phoeniciapublishing.com/2010/03/mutating-the-signature.html

Also, please remember that we have TWO deadlines fast approaching: March 31 for the New Classics issue, and April 15 for our annual chapbook contest. Please see the site for details on how to submit.
http://qarrtsiluni.com

--
Beth Adams and Dave Bonta
Managing Editors, qarrtsiluni