February sale on qarrtsiluni print editions

qarrtsiluni

Feb 16, 2011, 1:16:14 PM2/16/11
to qarrtsil...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know that our publishing partner is offering $2.00 off on all four qarrtsiluni collections published to date. Visit http://www.phoeniciapublishing.com/ for the discount code and order through the online store.

People sometimes ask us why contributors don't get complimentary copies. The reason is simple: we are poor, and operate without institutional or grant support of any kind. If it weren't for print-on-demand services, we wouldn't be able to offer this publication option for what is, first and foremost, an online magazine. But the print editions are beautifully designed, satisfying anthologies in their own right. We're frankly not very good at promotion and publicity, so we rely on you all to help us out by buying copies if you can, and spreading the word. Thanks.

Dave Bonta

--
Beth Adams and Dave Bonta
Managing Editors, qarrtsiluni