Blue and Gold Banquet feedback

webm...@qacubscouts.org

Feb 8, 2009, 5:46:46 PM2/8/09
to Queen Anne Cub Scouts
This year’s Blue and Gold Banquet will be very different than how
we’ve done it in the past and we would like to get people’s feedback
after it is complete. Thanks!

john.b...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2009, 8:07:09 PM2/9/09
to Queen Anne Cub Scouts
Hi All,

I just wanted to express my opinion that tonight’s B&G Banquet was a
big success. Great job. It really felt like an organized celebration
with an informative and entertaining program, tasty victuals good a
relaxed environment for socializing!

Atta Boy – Wolves et al…

IMHO

John E. Burreson
206/271.9095

On Feb 8, 2:46 pm, "webmas...@qacubscouts.org"

palm...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2009, 2:01:22 PM2/10/09
to Queen Anne Cub Scouts
Thank you so much for a very nice family dinner with all our cub scout
friends. We had a great time.
One suggestion: does anyone in the pack possess a microphone? It
would be very helpful if the presenters could use one - they were hard
to hear.
Thanks again!
Holly Palmer (Gavin's mom)

On Feb 8, 2:46 pm, "webmas...@qacubscouts.org"

michelle....@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2009, 5:04:32 PM2/11/09
to Queen Anne Cub Scouts
Our family had a great time too! Besides all of the positive
feedback, I would second the vote for a microphone. With all of the
inevitable background noise, it was very hard to hear --- both the
speakers AND the boys doing the dinnertime jokes. Since Bethany has a
mic system there, I'd be happy to set that up for next year.

Thanks to everyone for their hard work!

Michelle McFarland
(Emmett's Mom / Tiger Den)

On Feb 8, 2:46 pm, "webmas...@qacubscouts.org"

Lorent

Feb 16, 2009, 8:30:23 PM2/16/09
to Queen Anne Cub Scouts
The banquet was a big success in my opinion and the whole family had a
great time. I like the setting and got a chance to meet other parents
from our Den I had not the pleasure to know.
I enjoyed the presentations from both Scout Troops. While each was
really different, they both carried their message well and were very
informative. This will surely help Asa in his decision.
A microphone might be useful given the size of the audience. :)

Well done to all who contributed to the banquet!
-Laurent (Asa's dad).