Initial Mavenization effort (first part release)

Adam Gibson

Sep 5, 2013, 11:41:09 PM9/5/13
to qa-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Feel free to review the mavenization [1] before I merge it in to the actual solrsherlock organization. If it gets a nod, I'll merge the changes in, if not please send pull requests where necessary.
Note that I didn't fill out all of the fields in the pom file as of yet (contributors, site url,....) as my main focus was the dependencies and general project style.

Adam

Jack Park

Sep 6, 2013, 12:09:20 AM9/6/13
to Adam Gibson, qa-...@googlegroups.com
I like what I see. Will download and play soon.

I would be interested to see my simplified test harness morph to a
full JUnit suite, but that's not part of my present critical path. I
use those simple tests in a "code through unit tests" path.