Curating Resources

Jack Park

Apr 17, 2015, 12:57:24 PM4/17/15
to qa-...@googlegroups.com
I started a GoogleDoc [1] in which I am attempting to collect all projects which are open source QA/Discovery, and related projects. It is just a start, and even, as a comment there suggests, needs re-organization -- trying to avoid pre-mature categorization. Might just leave it a flat list, and use tags.

I included known (to me) google groups, and meetups. I am certain there is more than that.

I hope to curate a rich bibliography -- particularly for papers which are available online -- and books

Ideally, this really should be a Debategraph, where dialogue around projects and other resources can be conducted. Or both.

Anyone with this link is welcome to add comments, suggest links, etc. Using this forum for things to curate also makes sense.

Cheers
Jack

Sean Gallagher

Apr 20, 2015, 9:50:58 AM4/20/15
to qa-...@googlegroups.com
This is turning out to be a great little map of the current projects! It's cool to see them all in one place.

Jack Park

Apr 20, 2015, 11:53:01 AM4/20/15
to Sean Gallagher, qa-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

I really want to migrate it to Debategraph; I wrote a comment this morning about thinking about refactoring it such that papers, presentations, videos, etc, all go with individual projects rather than the way it is now. That would be trivial at Debategraph, far less so in the flat map.

Ultimately, I have a project I call Tagomizer, a node.js social bookmarking conversation platform. It uses semantic tags based on ontology classes and socially curated. This would allow all of us to federate what we find online.

Cliff Kyanne

Jun 7, 2016, 2:51:39 PM6/7/16
to qa-oss
Thank you so much for your time, talent and expertise Jack. I have a growing interest in AI & Machine Learning which is benefiting immensely from your insights.
There is so much invaluable information in this doc, finding you on Quora has been a life changer for me and I just wanted to let you know I greatly appreciate all your contributions.