We're not dead! lets quiz guys!!

vivek

Feb 24, 2011, 10:07:59 AM2/24/11
to Kochi Quiz Club
hey this group has been so inactive!.. whr the hell is cherry bhai and
manu and all others???
if anyone is up for a quiz.. this saturday..plz reply.. we also need a
quiz master.. nothing serious, u just gotta bring blogs into it..but
the important thing is we gotta meet! ..and cherrybhai..if u can
please let us use IMS, let us know.

Nidhun Thankachan

Feb 24, 2011, 11:16:00 AM2/24/11
to qko...@googlegroups.com
If we meet on Sunday...i can conduct it

Nidhun Thankachan
Associate 3| Consulting

Technology-Application Management Services (AMS)

Systems Integration (SI) (Java)

Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited

Direct: +91 (0)40 6670 4510 | VOIP: +1 615 718 4510Mobile: + 91 789 310 6941
nthan...@deloitte.com | www.deloitte.com
.

Manu Varghese

Feb 24, 2011, 11:57:59 AM2/24/11
to qko...@googlegroups.com
sounds awesome :D.

how about sunday afternoon at arnd 3pm?

arun's looking into ims availability, will get back on dat.

eldo

Feb 24, 2011, 12:00:17 PM2/24/11
to qko...@googlegroups.com
looking forward to yet another thankachan quiz.
Eldo N Baby
Thiruvamkulam

Electronics and Communication Engineering (2008-2012)
Model Engineering College
Kochi-21
Ph :

ravikr...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2011, 3:48:55 PM2/24/11
to qko...@googlegroups.com
Yeah!!!!! My greycells are yearning for a thankachan style hollywood quiz.......and Sunday is perfect.

Sent from my Nokia phone

>> **
>>
>> *Nidhun Thankachan
>> Associate 3| Consulting*
>> *

>> Technology-Application Management Services (AMS)
>>
>> Systems Integration (SI) (Java)
>>
>> Deloitte Consulting India Private Limited
>>
>> Direct: +91 (0)40 6670 4510 | VOIP: +1 615 718 4510 | Mobile: + 91 789
>> 310 6941

>> nthan...@deloitte.com <sda...@deloitte.com> | www.deloitte.com.
>> *

>> --
>>

> --

Eldo N Baby
Thiruvamkulam

Electronics and Communication Engineering (2008-2012)
Model Engineering College
Kochi-21
E-mail : nb....@gmail.com
Ph :

Nidhun Thankachan

vivek

Feb 25, 2011, 7:11:40 AM2/25/11
to Kochi Quiz Club
GREAT! amazing! thankachan quiz is perfect!
4 sounds ok..oh and i'm waiting to hear frm cherrybhai.. about IMs
availability.
and ravi plz bring ur HDD.

On Feb 25, 12:35 pm, Nidhun Thankachan <nidhunthankac...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Guys, keep it in the afternoon...like after 4
>
> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 2:18 AM, ravikrishn...@gmail.com <
>

> ravikrishn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yeah!!!!! My greycells are yearning for a thankachan style hollywood
> > quiz.......and Sunday is perfect.
>
> > Sent from my Nokia phone

Cherry Bhai

Feb 25, 2011, 9:14:38 AM2/25/11
to Kochi Quiz Club
Guys,
4 is good
But we need to close shop by 6 PM
so don't be late!
looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Thakachan, I can't seem to get through to your no...
call me on 9995835810