update site partly offline

ch4mp

Dec 3, 2008, 4:08:16 AM12/3/08
to Q for Eclipse users list
Hi,

I'm trying to install Q4E from update site (http://q4e.googlecode.com/
svn/trunk/updatesite/), but I get a 505 http error for a dependency
hosted on http://www.devzuz.org/

Looks like the web server server is down :(

Regards

erle mantos

Dec 3, 2008, 4:15:20 AM12/3/08
to q4e-...@googlegroups.com
It shouldn't have a dependency hosted at devzuz. That's weird.
Every bit is sacred, Every bit is right.
If a bit is wasted, I can't sleep at night.
Every bit is gorgeous, Every bit is free.
Admire the shape it forges, In hex and BCD!

Abel Muiño

Dec 3, 2008, 5:07:22 AM12/3/08
to q4e-...@googlegroups.com
I think there is an old reference to the devzuz update site, but it is not needed.

You might get a popup on P2 while updating the sources, but you can safely ignore it.

It should not be a problem for installing.
--
Abel Muiño - http://ramblingabout.wordpress.com/