Q10 not saving settings

Anna L

Jan 8, 2016, 3:32:00 AM1/8/16
to Q10 Editor
A while ago I changed the colour of the text to white. Now, no matter what I do, the program always launches with white text. I can change the colour once the program has launched and it will work fine, but upon re-opening q10, the change will have been reversed. All other settings are saved normally.
Does anyone know I could do to fix this?

elliottjo...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2016, 8:35:51 AM11/1/16
to Q10 Editor
yes that happened to me too!
and i even tried reinstalling, just launched it again now and it's white. when i wanted black :(

Anthony Lewis

Oct 18, 2017, 9:48:56 AM10/18/17
to Q10 Editor
For others with this problem the configuration file for Q10 is stored under USER\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Q10\Q10.ini
Here you may change the theme colour. Reload Q10 for changes to take effect.