Suggestions

Denny B

Jan 23, 2017, 1:10:14 PM1/23/17
to Q10 Editor
This program is pretty much what I'm looking for but there are a couple of things that put me off. The program opens in full screen and it doesn't really appeal to me. Perhaps it works for easily distracted writers in terms of fending off procrastination but then there are other people who multitask or just simply want to switch to other windows to look up something such as word definition or a Wikipedia article.

I have two suggestions for a future version of this program. An option to have the program windowed and resizable as well as an option to move the program to another screen.

Paul Jacob

Sep 15, 2018, 1:38:01 PM9/15/18
to Q10 Editor
I also would like a way to minimize Q10 in order to look up something, etc. It's important and I hope the good author would implement this much needed feature.  Thank you.