A couple of suggestions

Supetorus

Oct 16, 2019, 10:27:30 PM10/16/19
to Q10 Editor
I like the editor and had a couple of suggestions come to mind within the first few seconds of using.

Feature: ability to change the sound to one of a list, or use your own sound file. Typewriter is good, but I would love to be able to use my own.

It is also a really terrible sound when you hold down back space to delete a section. My suggestion would be to just turn off the sound when pressing backspace.

Ricky Benor

Oct 18, 2019, 3:46:08 AM10/18/19
to Q10 Editor
I love this app. It takes me right back to 1976!!!! When I was younger and more handsome and knew everything!!!
I'd like to add a feature. I would like to have the possibility of locking the text so I cannot delete it or alter it. Just like the old typewriters. In that way I would be able to truly enter flow.
Thanks
Ricky