Re: [Q10 Editor] Text of a different color

Paul Jacob

Sep 5, 2019, 5:17:33 PM9/5/19
to q10-e...@googlegroups.com
Open the setting, click on the text color, and in the color palate, to the right, change the numbers  in the first column to 0,0,0. Click OK, then click apply. This worked for me.
Good luck, and please let me know if this worked for you.

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 1:17 PM Jessica Tidwell <jessica...@gmail.com> wrote:
Every time I open my document, which I have set to be a white background with black text, it resets to white background and white text. Obviously, I can't write with white text and I'm not sure how to get these settings to save other than pressing 'Apply'. Is there a setting I'm missing?

Thanks,

Jess