It does work on Win10 just fine, but what about...

Chip W

Aug 9, 2020, 8:47:04 PM8/9/20
to Q10 Editor

I just installed the app on Win10 with all the latest updates, I did not use Admin mode, simply installed, and it runs fine (just a note for those complaining that it doesn't run on Win10 unless using Admin mode).

Now, this is something I just came across - when using Q10 I have it set to indent each paragraph. And it is providing space between paragraphs. I save the .txt file and opened in WriteMonkey and there are no indents and no space between paragraphs. So I opened the .txt file in MS Word and it is the same as WriteMonkey.

Is it supposed to be this way? Only showing the indents and paragraph spacing but not actually putting it in the saved file? That seems rather strange.