Stay away from this program-takes up entire screen and no way to close cept a hard shutdown. files are hidden-tough to remove from PC

Feb 10, 2019, 5:51:54 PM2/10/19
to Q10 Editor
Stay away from this program-takes up entire screen and no way to close cept a hard shutdown. files are hidden-tough to remove from PC
Who knows if virus is embedded. Any company that hides where the files are so you cannot uninstall should not be trusted.

Paul Jacob

Feb 10, 2019, 6:55:07 PM2/10/19
to Q10 Editor
Full screen is one of the main advantages of Q10.  To close program hit CTRL Q. I use the portable version and the files are saved to the portable folder. I've been using this nifty app for two years now and delighted with it. Hit F1 for all commands available.