Proposed Additions / Interest in Viewing Source Code

Skip to the first unread message

Female Heart

8 Jun 2016, 11:42:0208/06/2016
to Q10 Editor
Hi Q10 community -

New to Q10, but loving it.

Once I've opened a document, if I try to open another, Q10 won't allow the opening file to load. Has anyone else had this issue or knows of a work around?

I've also noticed peoples' desire to see new time stamp options and support for bold and italics. I would also love to see those features.

I'm a beginning developer and was wondering if there is any way to look into these changes, view the source code, to see if they can be personally hacked for my version, or modified and made available for others.

:)