i have installed needed package but still when i import in py file. error shows 'modulenotfound error'

PK Mawar

Nov 6, 2020, 1:13:04 AM11/6/20
to Pyzo
Hello all,

I have installed needed package but still when i import in py file.
Error shows 'modulenotfound error'

Please suggest the solution.

Regards

Almar Klein

Nov 6, 2020, 2:56:39 AM11/6/20
to Pyzo
It would help if you could mention the package names. Note that some packages have a different name to use in pip install vs importing them. Also don't forget to restart the kernel before importing.

- Almar

Almar Klein

Nov 6, 2020, 2:45:04 PM11/6/20
to Pyzo
How did you install them? It could be that you installed them on a different Python interpreter on your system. If you run ``pip install pandas matplotlib numpy`` from the Pyzo shell, it should work correctly.

- Almar

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020, at 14:32, PK Mawar wrote:
Thanks sir
I installed pandas, matplotlib and numpy.
Regards
PK Mawar

PK Mawar

Nov 7, 2020, 9:49:42 AM11/7/20
to Pyzo
finally it runs. thank you sir. Thanks a lot