launching error on big sur

Leonard Pautet

Feb 6, 2021, 3:08:29 PM2/6/21
to Pyzo
I installed version 4.11.2. Pyzo starts executing and crashes.

In the system log, I have

AccountProfileRemoteViewService[8523]: objc[8523]: Class AOSUISpyglassAccountChangeHelper is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSUI.framework/Versions/A/AOSUI and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSUI.framework/Versions/A/XPCServices/AccountProfileRemoteViewService.xpc/Contents/MacOS/AccountProfileRemoteViewService. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Console[8534]: BUG in libdispatch client: vnode, monitored resource vanished before the source cancel handler was invoked { 0x600001d79900[source], ident: 6 / 0x6, handler: 0x7fff70916550 }

So a class seems to be defined multiple times. How can I fix that ?

Almar Klein

Feb 6, 2021, 3:24:34 PM2/6/21
to Pyzo
This class in not directly related to Pyzo. I also don't recognize it as anything related to Python or Qt. To be honest ... I have no idea ...

Is this on a M1 chip?

- Almar