Configure Pyzo Shell to run code in Virtual Environement

NoeMich

Jul 7, 2021, 11:30:42 AM7/7/21
to Pyzo
Hello,

I have created a virtual environement named "VirEnv" under  C:\Python\VirEnv.

I am trying to run Pyzo in that virtual environement but I don't seem to be able to follow the instructions in the FAQ: https://pyzo.org/faq.html

I have set up the shell configuration the following way (see screenshot below):

 Iimage (2).png

I don't have a "bin" folder in my VirEnv folder so I don't understand what the PATH variable should be pointing to. I don't know either if the format of the path for VIRTUAL_ENV and PATH varsiable is correct (I've tried putting it in string within double quote but that didn't do anything).

Nothing happens when I open the shell above, I'm still not running in my virtual environement VirEnv.

Could someone please provide more guidance/explanations on how to activate my virtual environement VirEnv from the Pyzo shell?

Thank you;

Noemie

Almar Klein

Jul 8, 2021, 2:39:02 AM7/8/21