Git tool for pyzo

True Dilemma

Mar 16, 2021, 6:44:49 AM3/16/21
to Pyzo

Hello everybody!

Is there an git tool for pyzo that i can use with some userinterface?
Or im "forced" to use something else like gitpython?

thx!

Almar Klein

Mar 18, 2021, 8:46:50 AM3/18/21
to Pyzo
No, there isn't that I know of. I'd recommend TortoiseGit or Githubs Git UI.

Matt Wilkie

Apr 6, 2021, 1:56:19 PM4/6/21
to Pyzo
From someone who misses the workbench from TortoiseHg I've found Git Extensions to be the easiest git client to get accustomed to. Windows only though after v2.5. https://gitextensions.github.io/ (Admittedly I haven't tried TortoiseGit for a couple years. It's probably better than when I did.)