matplolib

mathilde menez

Mar 6, 2021, 8:23:53 AM3/6/21
to Pyzo

Hello,

I would like to use the module matplotlib.pyplot but pyzo says :

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\mathi\Downloads\prog.py", line 4, in <module>

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'matplotlib’

And I don’t know how to make it work.

Can you help me ? Please

Almar Klein

Mar 6, 2021, 2:17:15 PM3/6/21
to Pyzo
Hi Mathilde,

You'll need to run `pip install matplotlib` first.

- Almar

Mat Guy

Jun 4, 2021, 8:39:14 AM6/4/21
to Pyzo
Hello,
I have the same problem but running 'pip install matplotlib' or 'conda install matplotlib' begets the following message :

File "<tmp 1>", line 1

pip install matplotlib

                ^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Could you help me please ?

MG

Almar Klein

Jun 7, 2021, 6:00:41 AM6/7/21
to Pyzo
Hi,

Special commands like `pip` only work in the shell. They are not valid Python, so you cannot write them in the file. (If your write them in the shell, The Pyzo kernel will intercept the command and apply it, instead of letting Python run it.)

Regards,
  Almar

Mat Guy

Jun 21, 2021, 9:12:47 AM6/21/21