Trouble replying to discussions

edre...@yahoo.com

Jan 1, 2008, 9:16:35 AM1/1/08
to pyxides
I am having trouble finding out how to reply to individual posts from
a browser. From the main pyxides page I click the 'discussions' link,
then navigate to the discussion I want to reply to. But the only
buttons I see are 'Reply to author' and 'forward'. Am I missing
something totally obvious?

I've tried both IE and Mozilla.

Thanks.

Edward

edre...@yahoo.com

Jan 1, 2008, 9:20:22 AM1/1/08
to pyxides
> From the main pyxides page I click the 'discussions' link,
> then navigate to the discussion I want to reply to. But the only
> buttons I see are 'Reply to author' and 'forward'.

Hmm. It appears that I can reply to some discussions, but not
others. That is, some discussions have a 'reply' button, and some
don't. What's going on?

Edward

SPE Stani's Python Editor

Jan 1, 2008, 7:29:38 PM1/1/08
to pyx...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo,
This is a standard google group. Can you give an example of a link to
a discussion you can' t reply to and one to which you can reply? I
seem to be able to some I checked.
Stani

--
http://pythonide.stani.be

edre...@yahoo.com

Jan 2, 2008, 8:26:31 AM1/2/08
to pyxides
> Can you give an example of a link to a discussion you can' t reply to and one to which you can reply?

The 'verbal' link is, Your Mission, should you choose to accept it...

When I navigate to that discussion via the discussion button on the
right the url remains http://pyxides.stani.be/
so I can't give you a specific url.

HTH.

Edward