php script doesn't work anymore

Rainer R

Nov 18, 2020, 4:38:07 AM11/18/20
to pywws
Hi,
my website is showing actual data numeric and graphs.
I did it to habe a look what values are actual in m hometown
This worked some years without error.
Now I've the problem that the php script doesn't show the acatual values anymore.
For example:
<iframe align="left" width="100%" height="200px" scrolling=no frameborder="0" src="feed_hourly.php">
</iframe>
the feed_hourly.php doesn't work anymore.
I didn't chandged anything on my raspberry with tranferes data to my homepage.
At homepage I didn't changed anything too.
Does anyone has an idea what it coul be.

kind regards
Rainer

Jim Easterbrook

Nov 18, 2020, 1:21:27 PM11/18/20
to py...@googlegroups.com
On 18/11/2020 09:08, Rainer R wrote:

> Now I've the problem that the php script doesn't show the acatual values
> anymore.
> For example:
> <iframe align="left" width="100%" height="200px" scrolling=no frameborder="0" src="feed_hourly.php">
> </iframe>
> the feed_hourly.php doesn't work anymore.
> I didn't chandged anything on my raspberry with tranferes data to my
> homepage.
> At homepage I didn't changed anything too.
> Does anyone has an idea what it coul be.

Is your web site (and php scripts) hosted on a service provider or on
your own computer? I would suspect your web site host has upgraded php
to an incompatible version (or even disabled it altogether). You
probably need to be able to see the web server's log files to diagnose
the problem.

--
Jim Easterbrook <http://www.jim-easterbrook.me.uk/>

Rainer R

Nov 23, 2020, 5:52:54 AM11/23/20
to pywws
Hi Jim,

now it works.
Thank you for this hint.
Provider enabled sftp,
Now I have enabled ftp an it works fine.
At this time I only use ftp to upload file to the hosted homepage.

Does anybody know how to connect via sftp in the future.

kind regards

Rainer

Jim Easterbrook

Nov 23, 2020, 6:13:16 AM11/23/20
to py...@googlegroups.com
On 23/11/2020 10:52, Rainer R wrote:

> Provider enabled sftp,
> Now I have enabled ftp an it works fine.
> At this time I only use ftp to upload file to the hosted homepage.
>
> Does anybody know how to connect via sftp in the future.
You need to create an ssh key pair and install the public key on the
remote server, then edit weather.ini to use the sftp uploader instead of
ftp. The documentation might help.
https://pywws.readthedocs.io/en/latest/api/pywws.service.sftp.html