Edit old raw data

Joakim Thulin

Jan 5, 2024, 6:04:53 AMJan 5
to pywws
Jim,
I found old temperature spikes in my raw data. These are now fixed and I need to reprocess this section with regard to daily, weekly, monthly summaries and so on. Is it possible do do a reprocess in a specific time span or on a specific date?

Maybe something similar to this:
python3 -m pywws.reprocess -v ~/weather/data/raw/2023/2023-10

I hesitate perform a full reprocess as it will take 27 hours on my old Pi2.

Best regards,
Joakim Thulin

Jim Easterbrook

Jan 5, 2024, 7:32:48 AMJan 5
to py...@googlegroups.com
On 05/01/2024 11:04, Joakim Thulin wrote:
> Jim,
> I found old temperature spikes in my raw data. These are now fixed and I
> need to reprocess this section with regard to daily, weekly, monthly
> summaries and so on. Is it possible do do a reprocess in a specific time
> span or on a specific date?

No, the best it can manage is to reprocess everything since a certain
date. You do that by deleting all the 'calib' data since that date and
then running pywws.reprocess.

> I hesitate perform a full reprocess as it will take 27 hours on my old Pi2.

I get round this problem by copying all the data to my Linux desktop PC,
processing it there, and (after checking) copying it back to the Pi.

--
Jim Easterbrook <http://www.jim-easterbrook.me.uk/>

Joakim Thulin

Jan 5, 2024, 9:34:03 AMJan 5