Website templates anywhere?

Robeena Shepherd

May 29, 2024, 5:04:17 PMMay 29
to pywws
Hi folks!

I recently moved house and managed to get my weather station working again (after replacing the main tx unit), and struggling a little with website templates.

I used to have the dragontail ones but the site is gone, and weatherbyyou looks like it has a really nice pywws template but isn't accepting sign ups so I can't download them.

Is there a good source of website templates around anyone might recommend?

TIA!

Paul Cheffings

Jun 14, 2024, 9:44:28 AMJun 14
to pywws
Hi

I've got the original zip file of the Weather By You Nature templates and I've read the read me which doesn't mention anything about distribution to a third party.

Cheers

Paul

Robeena Shepherd

Jun 14, 2024, 4:38:44 PMJun 14
to pywws
Would that mean you could share it with me? I wouldn't want you to go against any request not to or share it if you didn't feel comfortable doing that.

Paul Cheffings

Jun 14, 2024, 5:10:44 PMJun 14
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hi

There is nothing in the read me that says you can’t share it but I am not sure why they have prevented people signing up to download the file.

Cheers

Paul

Paul Cheffings

Jun 15, 2024, 4:14:51 AMJun 15
to pywws
Hi

The licence for the templates is linkware and it requires you to post a link to your website on the forum. Unfortunately as the registration to the website and forum is closed you are unable to do so. Not wishing to go against their licence I’m afraid I am unable to supply the templates.

It might be worth contacting the author by their current weather website
Email address at the bottom of the page

Cheers

Paul

On Wednesday, May 29, 2024 at 10:04:17 PM UTC+1 Robeena Shepherd wrote:
Hi folks!

I recently moved house and managed to get my weather station working again (after replacing the main tx unit), and struggling a little with website templates.

I used to have the dragontail ones but the site is gone, and weatherbyyou looks like it has a really nice pywws template but isn't accepting sign ups so I can't download them.

Is there a good source of website templates around anyone might recommend?

TIA!

Robeena Shepherd

Jun 16, 2024, 5:15:16 PMJun 16
to pywws
Thank you for the suggestion, unfortunately my email bounced :(

"Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here"